Terms & Conditions
Yaskawa America, Inc., Motoman Robotics Division (Yaskawa Motoman) will give away a Motoman® MotoMini robot, a $15,000 value, to one Automate 2019 attendee (entrant). Entries are accepted during show hours (April 8-10, 10:00a-5:00p; April 11, 10:00a-3:00p).
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- This contest will award one Motoman® MotoMini robot for use in a business and/or educational environment to one entrant, as determined by a random selection of the entries.
- Entries are accumulated by the entrant by locating the Yaskawa Motoman robot and contest signage at participating partner booths throughout Automate 2019, scanning the QR code (or using the associated url) to access the entry form, completing and submitting the entry.
- The electronic form must be completed in full, including the intended application/use of the MotoMini, to be considered a valid entry. Once submitted, a message will display signifying the entry has been registered.
- Entrant may register to win once at each participating partner booth. Multiple entries indicated from the same participating partner may disqualify the entrant.
- This contest is open to Automate 2019
attendees. The following attendees are not qualified to participate:
- Current employees of Yaskawa Motoman or any other Yaskawa company.
- Employees of current signed partners, distributors or OEMs.
- Any attendee affiliated with an organization which cannot place a robot into a production or learning environment.
- Any attendee with an existing fiduciary relationship with any Yaskawa company.
- Any attendee affiliated with a competitor organization of Yaskawa Motoman or any other Yaskawa company.
- The winner will be notified by April 18.
- The winner does not receive any integration, consulting, software, cables, on-site services, on-site set-up, education credits and/or any other product or service offered by Yaskawa Motoman, its affiliates, associated and related companies, beyond what would ordinarily be offered with the purchase of a single MotoMini robot.
- The winner must agree to participate in a case study for public use following the implementation of the MotoMini, including photos of the application.
- The prize may not be refunded, transferred, traded, substituted, commissioned or redeemed for cash or credit at any time (except at Yaskawa Motoman’s sole discretion), nor will the MotoMini robot be replaced if lost, damaged, or stolen. All federal, state and local taxes and any other fees or costs associated with the prize are the responsibility of each winner, as applicable. Yaskawa Motoman is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of prize event due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Yaskawa Motoman’s control. Yaskawa Motoman is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise or any incomplete or inaccurate information resulting from same. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Yaskawa Motoman. Yaskawa Motoman’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Yaskawa Motoman reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the contest if it is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the sponsor and may award the prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries received prior to cancellation, if any, in a manner it deems equitable and fair.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this contest, entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing if requested) to release, indemnify and hold harmless Yaskawa America, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties“) from any and all liability for any: (i) act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of entries; (ii) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Yaskawa Motoman on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the contest; (iv) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the released parties that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses, liabilities, or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from awarding, receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize awarded to entrant in the contest, including any item redeemed therewith or from entrant’s participation in the contest; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the contest; or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ITS OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN DAYTON, OHIO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES“). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN OHIO. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE CITY OF DAYTON. EACH AGREES THAT THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER (AND HERBY WAIVES THE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM) PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- PUBLICITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO YASKAWA MOTOMAN
.(WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF YASKAWA MOTOMAN), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, FOOTAGE (IF APPLICABLE) AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: By entering into this contest, entrant represents and warrants that: (i) any information supplied by entrant (including personally identifiable information) is accurate; (ii) entrant has the right to provide such information to Yaskawa Motoman and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by entrant or by Yaskawa Motoman in the contest, as described in these official rules or for other promotional purposes will not violate the rights of entrant or any third party; and (iv) that entrant is at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Any questions can be directed to: email@example.com